RES027SV-1 Speaking Valve with O2 Port
- Improves patient communication
- Improves swallowing
- May decrease risk for aspiration
- Improves secretion management
- Improves smell and taste
- Decreases risk for respiratory infection
- Resistance to Flow less than 2.0cm H2O @ 30 LPM
- 15mm Connector
- HCPCS# L8501
- Exhaled air functions as a permanent dilator of the stenosed area, reducing the possibility of scarring from laser treatment.
- The Speaking Valve closes quickly and quietly, giving a very good speech and cough function.
- Allows extremely easy inhalation. Effective filtering prevents pollution from reaching the lower respiratory tract.
- Inhaled air is preheated and humidified by the filter and ‘nose.’
- The filter housing is easily connected to either plastic or silver tubes by the patient.
Replacement parts and related items:
Tweezers for Filter Replacement
Speaking Valve Starter Kit
- Speaking Valve with Cap
- Humidifier with Cap
Shower Cap for Speaking Valve