RES6109 Phazix 2.5fl oz Swallowing Aid Gel
Phazix is a swallowing gel designed to help those with difficulty swallowing tablets, capsules, and powders.*
A new and unique swallowing gel
- Phazix is a clear, moderately thick, slippery gel that is placed on a spoon with the medication and consumed in a single swallow
- Phazix lubricates the mouth and throat to smoothly carry medication to the stomach
- Phazix has an all natural, pleasant vanilla flavor and aroma to mask any unpleasant taste or smell of medications
- Phazix does not impact absorption rates and breaks down quickly in the stomach to maintain the therapeutic effect of the medication
- Easy to use, Simply place the whole tablet, capsule, powdered or crushed medication on a teaspoon, cover with Phazix and swallow
Storage and Disposal
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store between 35°F and 77°F (2°C and 25°C)
- Use Phazix by the Use-by date printed on the packaging
- Once opened, Phazix should be used within 60 days
- Phazix can be disposed of with ordinary household waste
Moderately thick (IDDSI Level 3)** Vanilla flavor
Ingredients: Water, sugar, carrageenan, maltodextrin, potassium sorbate (preservative), calcium chloride, citric acid, natural flavor. Gluten-free.
*For ages 2 and older.
**See IDDSI.org for more information on thickness level.