Sunset presents Zoey CPAP Cleaner, a stylish new cleaning device that lets patients choose what to clean! Zoey is a DME-exclusive item, and only available for patient purchase through providers. Visit https://cleanwithzoey.com.
Simple, quiet and sleek
Clean or set delay mode with a single button. With a small footprint and quiet operation, Zoey fits in with the living space.
Patients choose what to clean
Zoey sets up to clean the mask, tube, and machine, or just the mask and tube. Zoey gives patients options.
Uses O3 technology
Zoey cleans using contained activated oxygen and filters it back as oxygen.
Zoey has a modern, minimalist design and an intuitive interface with softly colored lights. Its colorful, premium packaging looks great for retail display.
- DME-exclusive item
- Patients choose what to clean
- Quick-start cleaning
- Mercury-free cleaning
- Beep-free operation
- Contains the ozone during cleaning
- Digital-free and screen-free interface
- Main unit
- Ozone plug adapter (used when cleaning the mask and tube only)
- Tube connector (used when cleaning the machine, mask, and tube)
- Injection tube with check valve
- Power adapter
- Instruction manuals
- Beautiful retail packaging
- Quick release connector Item# CAP1016S
- Heated tube adapter for Philips Respironics DreamStation and PR System One Item# ZCD100A-DS
- Heated tube adapter lid for ResMed AirSense 10 Item# ZCD100A-A10
- Heated tube adapter lid for ResMed S9 Item# ZCD100A-S9
Zoey requires a replacement filter and check valve kit after the conclusion of 120 complete cycles.
- Filter and check valve kit Item# ZCD100KIT