- Tube Side Quick Switch connects tube to either side of the patient
- Kink-free prongs and flexible, low-noise tube
- Compatible with any ventilator with a standard 22mm ISO connector, including Respironics V60
- Suitable alternative to Philips AC611
- Can be used with F&P 850 and 950 with HFN001-FPA adapter
- Comparable to F&P OptiFlow cannula (OPT942, OPT944, OPT946)
With Nasal High Flow (NHF) therapy, patients benefit from warmed, humidified oxygen at a flow rate greater than those seen with conventional oxygen delivery devices, and more than peak inspiratory airflow. NHF treatment is better tolerated due to the heated and humidified air. The NHF apparatus is also smaller and more comfortable on the face than an NIV mask. Patients can continue eating, drinking and talking during treatment, leading to higher compliance. Delivery respiratory gases range from 2 – 60 L/min and oxygen concentrations range from 21 – 100%. NHF is intended for patients in homes and long-term care facilities and may help prevent intubation.