The 3-in-1 UltraMaxO2 Ultrasonic Analyzer
- Quick Set-Up & Readouts
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Ability to Check Outlet Pressure
- No In-Field Calibration Required
The UltraMaxO2 helps oxygen concentrator service technicians looking to save on costs and time when checking patient O2 concentrators. With integrated oxygen, flow, and outlet pressure monitoring in a single device, this handheld device is easy to operate, store, and transport and does not require a traditional electrochemical sensor, which reduces the overall maintenance and minimizes the cost of ownership.
Confidence in What’s Being Delivered
- The UltraMaxO2 is lightweight, durable, and easy to transport. The small design and protective silicone case fits comfortably in the palm of your hand or in your back pocket.
- The UltraMaxO2 displays quick, easy-to-see readings by connecting the tubing from the gas sample inlet on the device directly to the oxygen concentrator.
Reduced Cost with The Ultrasonic Sensor
- The built in ultrasonic sensor is designed to last the life of the analyzer, unlike a traditional galvanic oxygen sensor. This helps maintain a low cost of ownership.
Ability to Check Outlet Pressure
- Having an integrated pressure monitor paired with %O2 and flow measurement means that you only need one piece of equipment.
- Covering the outlet port with your finger will switch the reading from displaying %O2 & flow rate to displaying the pressure of the O2 concentrator.
- An added feature allows the user to change the unit display for pressure from pounds per square inch to kilopascal by using a switch inside the battery door.
No In-Field Calibration Required
- The UltraMaxO2 has a calibration verification button that verifies the unit is working correctly. If there is an issue with the calibration an error code will display to let the technician know there is an issue.