BOLT is the 360° commercial unit that can be used safely while people are in the room, allowing for a continuous and comprehensive germicidal UVC disinfection that kills 99.9% of viruses. BOLT uses ultraviolet light to create an eradication zone, destroying viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens at a DNA level, and disabling their ability to multiply and cause disease.
BOLT safely eradicates viruses with shielded UVC light. Its state-of-the-art engineered louver system protects people from direct UVC light rays. This means BOLT provides real time air sanitation and protection for customers, clients, employees, and students while they work, shop, learn, and dine indoors. BOLT’s patent pending design comes from the team’s decades of niche experience with plastics.
BOLT’s technology is a recommended method to reduce exposures to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Find out more at boltcleanair.com.
Help improve patient safety by reducing the impact of oxygen-aided fires with the Firesafe Cannula Valve.
- Automatically stops the flow of oxygen in the event that the downstream oxygen tubing is ignited.
- Offers a cost-effective solution to lower the risk of serious patient injury in an oxygen fire.
- Can be installed in seconds and helps keep patients safe no matter what method of oxygen delivery they use.
- Now bidirectional, so it’s even easier to install.
- 5 year intended life (or until it shuts off in the event of a fire), serving as a longer-lasting tubing connector.
The potential for firebreaks to reduce the impact of accidents and save lives is clear.
After firebreaks became mandatory in England and Wales in 2006, the average number of deaths by fire was 0.36 per thousand patients per year.
In the US, where firebreaks were not required, 0.62 patients per thousand died – almost twice as many.