Precision-fit, immediate, simple and affordable sleep apnea appliance for snoring and mild to moderate sleep apnea.
- Offers immediate treatment
- Can be fitted in 15 minutes in a sleep lab, physician’s office or HME
- Clinically proven in over 40 independent peer reviewed studies to treat snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- Patients control and remold trays with Precision-Fit, enabling overall comfort, compliance and success. 90% of patients achieve ideal fit upon first try. No bite registration needed.
- Thin, sleek trays create a comfortable, low-profile appliance
- Simple design makes it an affordable and convenient option
- Includes an AM Aligner to help offset potential bite changes
- Includes a mouth shield accessory to prevent dry mouth or excess saliva. A secondary benefit is the promotion of nasal breathing, the best natural way to breathe.
- Available with three vertical shims that allow an additional 6*mm, 9*mm, and 12*mm (*approximate) vertical opening. This allows patients to fine tune their treatment position and provide more tongue space to positively impact treatment. Sold separately.
Benefits for your business
- 1 in 4 adults has some degree of sleep disordered breathing. By offering the myTAP, businesses can access a pre-existing group of patients who need an effective treatment solution
- Approximately 50% of diagnosed patients are non-compliant or forgo traditional treatments (like CPAP) altogether. myTAP can help.
- myTAP can be an alternative treatment for CPAP users when traveling.
- Provides affordable treatment for patients paying with cash or with a high deductible
- Can treat patients changing providers due to Medicare contracts