ZeniFOAM Ag GENTLE is a sterile, silver impregnated, silicone-faced, polyurethane foam dressing without an adhesive border designed to absorb moderate to heavy wound drainage. ZeniFOAM Ag GENTLE contains 0.25-0.35mg/cm3 of silver ions and has been shown to have antibacterial effectiveness for up to 7 days, as demonstrated in vitro. ZeniFOAM Ag GENTLE may be easily lifted and repositioned during use and is easy to remove during dressing changes while protecting sensitive or fragile skin. ZeniFOAM Ag GENTLE is absorbent, conformable and may be cut to size.
- Highly Absorbent
- Non-Adherent to Wound Bed
- Lint Free, No Particulates Left in Wound
- Protects Against Maceration
- Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial Against Gram Negative and Gram Positive
- Easy Application
- Can be Repositioned After Application
- Gentle Silicone Layer for Sensitive Fragile Skin
- Used as Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Highly Conformable and Comfortable
- May be Cut to Size
- Waterproof Backing
Indications for Use
- Moderately to Heavily Draining Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Superficial Burns
- Leg Ulcers
- Traumatic Wounds
- Partial Thickness Burns
- Foot Ulcers
- Surgical Wounds
- Do not use as an internal dressing/sponge.
- Do not use on third-degree burns.
- Do not use if a known allergy or hypersensitivity exists to silver.
- ZeniFOAM Ag GENTLE requires a prescription for use from a medical provider.
- ZeniFOAM Ag GENTLE dressing is single use only.
- Do not use if the pouch is damaged or open.
- Not recommended for use on dry wounds.
- Do not use ZeniFOAM GENTLE with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide.
- ZeniFOAM Ag GENTLE may cause transient discoloration of the wound bed and surrounding skin. Frequent or prolonged use may result in permanent discoloration of the skin.
- ZeniFOAM Ag GENTLE does not replace the need for systemic therapy or other adequate infection treatment in the event of clinical infection.
- Do not use during radiation treatment or examinations such as x-ray, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or ultrasound.
- Avoid contact with EKG electrodes or conducive gels during electronic measurements such as electrocardiograms (ECG) and electroencephalogram (EEG).
- ZeniFOAM Ag GENTLE is intended for short term use up to 28 days.
Reduction in colonization or microbial growth on the device has not been shown to correlate with a reduction in infections in patients.
- Store ZeniFOAM Ag GENTLE in a cool, dry place and avoid light.
ZeniFOAM Ag GENTLE (Silver, Silicone Faced Foam without Border)
2″ x 2″
* Providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes for Medicare Program Claims. This information is included for convenience and is not intended, nor should be considered billing advice.